The tuxedo color match tool will assist you in finding products that match dress brands and designers of your choice. We realized it was difficult to determine whether a color matches a given product from home, therefore we created the color-match tool.
Simply select a Dress Designer or Brand below. We’ll take you to a page where you can filter products based on that designer’s color swatches!
Dress Designers & Brands – Find Matching Formal Wear Products
- Alfred Angelo – Sort through color tuxedo accessories by colors from Alfred Angelo.
- Bill Levkoff – Narrow down color tuxedo accessories from Bill Levkoff matching color swatches.
- David’s Bridal + Vera Wang – Find formal wear accessories matching David’s Bridal Colors, in addition to Vera Wang collection colors.
- Mori Lee – Affairs – Choose swatches from various Mori Lee – Affairs collections and see our tuxedo color acessories that match.
- Mori Lee – Vizcaya – Choose swatches from various Mori Lee – Vizcaya collections and see our matching formalwear accessories.
How Does the Tuxedo Color Match Tool work?
The tuxedo color match tool is rather simple in function. The real work came from our tuxedo stylists who painstakingly compared designer swatches with each of our color accessories. Once a match was found between our inventory and the designer swatches, they recorded the information.
To use the color match tool: simply choose one of the designers from the list above. Then, you simply choose a designer color swatch and our system will display only products that match that color. If you are on computer or a larger tablet you will find the designer’s color swatches on the left side of the page. On mobile devices with smaller screens, the designer swatch list will be located towards the bottom of the page.
I don’t see my designer listed, what do I do?
Come into The Tuxedo Club with the garment you are trying to match, or a swatch of fabric we can match in-store. Our professional tuxedo stylists are always available in-store to match your color choices.